2065 Dandenong Road, Clayton VIC 3168
MON - FRI: 10:00 - 5:30 | SAT: 10:00 - 4:00 | SUN: Closed
Call Us Now: 03 9545 5152
Tulsemere was founded by Guy R. Fountain in 1926 in UK. The company changed its name to Tannoy in 1928. The word derived from the materials used in the manufacture of its rectifiers (Tantalum / Lead Alloy).