Mono Power Amplifier
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Anthem M1 Stereo
Stereo Mono Power Amplifier
Anthem M1 is Anthem’s highest sound quality mono power amplifier at all volume levels, flat frequency response into any load, and stable into the most difficult loads.
Cutting Edge Technology & Design
- Full resolution of all of the sonic subtleties and complexities in the input signal.
- Accurate reproduction of the full dynamic range of the signal.
- Output stage is never allowed to clip.
- No compression as output increases.
- Flat frequency response into any load, without having to resort to digital conversion or equalization to compensate.
- Stable into all loads including open circuit and short circuit.
- A low noise floor.
- Exceptional efficiency with low heat output.
- An amp so mechanically silent it will suit even the quietest listening room.
- A design that allows multiple units to be stacked with no danger of overheating.
- All of the above delivered at a price point that while not inexpensive, delivers virtually limitless dynamic fidelity.
- 1000 watts into 8 ohms
- Doubles down to 2000 watts at 4 ohms
- 2300 watts into 2 ohms
- Runs ‘ load independent’ into either a 120V or 240V source
- Proprietary Class D amplifier topology
- Power factor correction circuitry [ like SUB2 ]
- Built in line conditioner that cleans the signal going in and out
- Internal cooling pipes to dissipate heat from the output stage
- Dimensions [ HWD] : 5.7cmH x 49cmW x 47.6cmD
- Weight 9.1kg