Emotiva XMC1 7.2 AV Processor
The Emotiva XMC1 AV Processor features a true balanced audiophile signal path with a high performance HDMI video switching which supports up to 4k/60Hz.
- Advanced bass control
- 11 band parametric EQ
- Modular construction
- Exclusive Dirac Live™ 7.2 automatic room correction system
- Twin Texas Instruments DA710 32-bit floating-point
- Dual-core, 300 MHz DSP engines
- Hardware based asynchronous sample rate converters
- True 7.2 audio channel paths with stereo bass management and post processing
- Fully independent crossover settings
- Selectable dynamic range control
- Support for multichannel DSD
- High performance AM/FM tuner
- 9 Gbps video bandwidth with bit-perfect signal switching on all HDMI inputs and outputs
- Full HDCP 2.2 support
- ARC and CEC support
- Dual Analog Devices ADV7625 video mux’s for “Bit-Perfect” HDMI switching
- Burr-Brown PCM4202 ADC for precision 24-bit analog to digital conversion
- Burr-Brown 24/192 DSD1796 main zone DACs
- Texas Instruments AM1808 Sitara Arm9 32 bit 375MHz processor
- Custom designed full graphical 256×64 OLED blue display 14cm display width
- High quality machined aluminium remote
- Dimensions(mm): 146(H)x 432(W)x 394(D)
- Weight: 9.5 kgs
- Made in USA
Second Audio Zone
- Independent audio selection from:
Balanced Analog In.
Unbalanced Analog In 1-4.
7.1 analog in down-mix.
AM/FM tuner (shared with main zone).
USB Audio (2-channel only).
Zone 1 sync, including multichannel sources.
- Analog selections can be used with main zone off.
- Independent volume control 0.5dB resolution
- 1 Ethernet port for control (RJ-45) for:
Compatible with Control4, RTI, URC, Crestron, etc.
Setup and control via PC/ Mac.
Dirac Live® GUI interface control via PC/Mac.
Firmware update via USB-A.