Emotiva XPA4 Gen3 4-Channel Power Amp
Emotiva XPA4 Gen3 is a superb 4-Channel Power Amp with an exceptionally accuracy and dynamic rendition of music. Being a modular power amp, you can add 3 more channels if required. The chassis and power supply for all the XPA range are the same.
The Emotiva XPA4 Gen3 are fully modular & configurable. All the configurations are built on the same chassis and the same power supply.
Emotiva XPA4 Gen3 Features
- True audiophile-quality sound
- Amazing sounding wideband, low distortion amplifier design
- Optimized Soft-Switch Class H™ power supply topology
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Fully modular construction
- Top quality parts and construction throughout
- Totally stable
- Heavy steel 4RU chassis with milled aluminum faceplate
- Gold plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced inputs
- Remote trigger input and output
- Audiophile-grade fault protection
- World compliant AC line voltage operation
- Standard IEC power inlet
- Full five-year warranty
Emotiva XPA4 Gen3 Specifications
260 watts RMS per channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD < 0.1%; into 8Ohms
Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load)
20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
Broad Band Frequency Response
5 Hz to 80 kHz (+ 0 / – 0.15 dB).
THD + noise
< 0.005%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms
Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load)
> 117 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
> 91 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
Minimum Recommended Load Impedance
4 Ohms; which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads.
Damping Factor (8 Ohm load)
Speaker Output Connections
Audiophile grade, gold plated, 5-way binding posts.
High efficiency, audiophile grade, Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS).
Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8Ohm load)
Unbalanced (RCA); balanced (XLR); one each per channel, independently selectable.
33 kohms (balanced).
23.5 kohms (unbalanced).
Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC); <10 mA input current required.
Trigger Output: 12 VDC; can drive any load up to 120 mA.
Between 100 VAC and 250 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby; push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On).
- Status LEDs; one per channel; blue.
- Status LEDs change to red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- AC Power switch; rocker switch (switches AC main power).
- Status LEDs switch; disables front panel Status LEDs and dims Standby button halo.
- Input selector switches (one per channel); metal toggle switches; select between balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Circuit Breaker; press button to reset circuit breaker.
The XPA Gen3 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.
44 wide x 21 high x 49 deep (unboxed; including feet).
44 wide x 18 high x 49 deep (unboxed; without feet).
62 wide x 31 high x 63 deep (boxed).
Warranty: 5 years
Made in USA