- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
OPPO UDP-203 Blu-ray Player
4K Ultra HD
The new OPPO UDP-203 Blu-Ray Player won’t include Darbee processing but it will have a 7.1-channel analog output, 2 x HDMI outputs, 2 x USB 3.0 ports plus one on the front in addition to digital coaxial and optical.
The OPPO UDP-203 Blu-Ray Player is remarkably well made with metal chassis, steel cover and thick brushed aluminium front panel. It has the all-encompassing range of gold-plated connectors on the rear includes dual HDMI outputs. The HDMI 2.0 offers full 4K/60p video output, while the HDMI 1.4 port carries audio-only, ensuring compatibility with older AV receivers.
- Natural-looking shades of red, with smooth, intricate tonal gradation within it. In terms of features it leaves no stone unturned (apart from video-streaming services found on most smart TVs), while its jaw-dropping build quality puts Panasonic and Samsung’s efforts to shame. Its improved operating system, extensive socketry, media streaming and wide-format support are further reasons for optimism.
- Oppo has given its menu system a lick of paint. The new high-resolution interface has been designed for maximum convenience, making it easy to find your media. There are dialogue boxes that display detailed information for professional users, while nine zoom modes and fast start-up further enhance the user experience.
- HDR to SDR conversion for older TVs that don’t support HDR10 – it can be selected in the setup menu as one of four HDR modes, alongside an option to output HDR with the metadata stripped.
- Advanced Image Processing
- Dolby Vision Playback
- Fast-disc loading with error-free playback
- UHD Blu-ray, Blu-ray (2D & 3D), DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, CD and AVCHD discs.Super Audio CD Player (SACD)
- 8-channel, 32-bit DAC from AKM (4458), with support for PCM, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC and WAV up to 384kHz/32-bit, plus 2-channel DSD256 and multi-channel DSD64/128. The deck also supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- used as a media streamer via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5.0GHz) or Ethernet. It will play AVI, MKV, MOV, M2TS/TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, APE, DSD, FLAC and WAV from DLNA/SMB servers on a network. It also plays media from HDDs up to 16TB plugged into a USB port.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
- 2 x HDMI Output
- HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2
- Support HDR and HDR-to-SDR conversion
- 7.1 / 5.1 and Stereo Channel Analogue audio output