- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
The Arcam rPAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier will sit discreetly beside any desktop or laptop computer and is constructed using a durable, precision cast aluminum case. Designed for music lovers everywhere it is ideal for the home, office or on the road.
We’re all playing more music from computers but Macs and PCs simply aren’t optimised for audio enjoyment. The Arcam rPAC can boost all your computer entertainment, from gaming and movies to catch-up TV services.
Simply connect the rPAC to your computer (Windows XP, 7 or Mac OSX – please note Linux is not supported by the rPAC) using the supplied USB cable, then either on to an audio system via a standard RCA lead (also included), or out to headphones. Lovers of the latter are well served by the rPAC, which features a high-quality headphone amp, complete with volume controls. Furthermore, no batteries or mains needed.
- DAC – TI PCM5102
- Input – USB (Asynchronus)
- Frequency response – 10Hz 20kHz, ±0.1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise – 0.002%
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A Weighted) – 106dB (24-bit)
- Line output level – 2.15Vrms
- Supported sample rates – 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Bit depth – 16-bit, 24-bit
- Headphone output power – 138mW
- Headphone signal-to-noise ratio – 98dB
- Power requirements – 2.5W max
- Dimensions (wxdxh, mm) 100 x 62 x 25
- Weight 300g