The Audiolab M-DAC has won What Hi-Fi? Sound And Vision awards 4 years in a row, this year winning best DAC £500-£700. Although M-DAC has a vast array of features including USB, optical, and coaxial digital inputs, it’s winning feature without doubt its scintillating sound quality.
- Connectivity for today’s sources including USB
- USB port can be used to enhance the quality of digital audio from a PC, Mac, iPad, etc.
- 5 user selectable digital filters fully software upgradeable via the USB port
- HQ 32-bit DAC from ESS Technology
- Proprietary, discrete master clock ensures ultra-low jitter
- Discrete output stages maximise sound quality
- DAC: ESS Sabre32 9016 chip
- Resolutio: 32bit
- Digital Inputs: 1 x 24ohmbit/192kHz Coaxial + 1 x 24ohmbit/96kHz Toslink Optical + 1 x 24ohmbit/192kHz USB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.2dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.002% (1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 110dB
- Crosstalk: > 112dB
- Analogue Output Connections: 1 pair RCA Phono
- Digital Output Connections: 1 x RCA Phono and 1 x Optical TOSlink