- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Beyerdynamic A2 headphone amplifier can operate a maximum of two headphones. The connected headphones have the same nominal impedance between 16 and 600 ohms.
- The special circuit design features an amazingly natural and brilliant sound reproduction with an excellent resolution and spatiality .
- The selectable output impedance of the Beyerdynamic A2 ensures an ideal control range of the volume potentiometer for all headphones either in low or high impedance.
- There is no unpleasant cracking noise when turning the A2 on-off or when changing the audio source.
- The gold-plated RCA connections on the rear allow the connection of audio sources and provide a signal transmission without loss.
- Discrete design of the integrated audio components
- Two 1/4″ stereo headphone sockets (6.35mm) connected in parallel
- Volume control for both headphone outputs via motor-controlled high-quality ALPS potentiometer
- Backlit standby button (red/green)
- Two stereo inputs for two signal sources (RCA phono), one of them is looped-through to connect signal sources with high levels (CD player, DVD player) and amplifiers
- Two buttons, backlit in orange, to select the signal source
- Stereo output (RCA phono)
- Selectable gain (0 dB, -4 dB, +6 dB) and output impedance (0 Ω , 100 Ω)
- Switchable supply voltage for 110 – 120 V and 220 – 240 V
- Remote control for all functions
- Headphone mute via infrared remote control
- Including Headphone stand