Portable H/P Amp w/DAC
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Portable Headphone Amplifier with built-in DAC
The Denon DA10 is a headphone amplifier with a built-in DAC. The DAC handles PCM signals up to 24 bit/192 kHz and DSD 2.8 and 5.6 MHz.
The DA10 uses the Denon Advanced AL32 Processing to convert standard digital audio from 16 to 32 bits, improving lower registers and details in high frequencies.
The DA10 has an in-built battery which enable user to use it on the move.
Denon DA10 Features
- Advanced AL 32 Processing
- DAC: 32bit / 192kHz
- Analogue input/output
- USB input: USB-Audio / Micro USB-B
- PCM resolution (USB-B): 24bit / 192kHz
- DSD Streaming USB-B: DSD2.8MHz / DSD5.6MHz
- Asynchronous Mode
- Bittransparent mode
- Headphone output
- Headphone gain control: Normal / High
Denon DA10 Specifications
- Frequency response: 2Hz – 96kHz (2Hz – 20kHz (±0.5dB))
- Dynamic range: 105dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 112dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.0018%DSD64 input signal
- Frequency response: 2 Hz – 50 kHz (-3dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 108dB (Volume max, 2V)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% (1 kHz, audible range)
- Headphone Power: 40mW + 40mW (32 ohms, 1% distortion) / 18mW + 18mW (600 ohms, 1% distortion)
- Max. dimensions (W x H x D): 64 x 139 x 29 mm
- Weight: 0.24kg