Network Stereo RCV
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Network Stereo Receiver
The Denon DRA100 receiver has a 2x 70-watt digital amplifier, while the output stage uses a discrete construction design to provide a higher a signal-to-noise ratio and lower distortion compared to conventional Class D amplifiers.
A dedicated headphone amplifier circuit – complete with three impedance control settings: low, medium and high – has been fitted and will support a wide range of headphones. Denon has also included a subwoofer pre-out, should you want some extra bass.
Other Denon sound technologies taken from its premium hi-fi components have trickled down to this streamer, such as Advanced AL32 Processing and the Master Clock design.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay and NFC
- Internet radio and Spotify Connect
- 2 x 70W (4ohms) digital amplifier
- USB, coaxial digital, 2 x optical, 2 x RCA phono, Ethernet inputs
- Headphones, RCA phono, subwoofer outputs