Gold Note PH1
MM MC Phono Preamplifier
Gold Note PH1 is a shielded MM & MC phono preamplifier with an isolated power supply that can be used with a large variety of phono cartridges.
The silent background stage is ideal to match PH1 with low output MC cartridges (down to 0.15mV). To optimize audio performances. PH1 features our proprietary quadruple stabilized.
PH1 was developed to be matched with any kind of MM and MC cartridges without the need for an external step-up transformer even when matched with cartridges with less than 10ohm of internal impedance.
PH-1 will bring superior audio purity into your system, particularly if used in combination with the external the PSU1 Super Power Supply.
Gold Note PH1 SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 100mm W | 105mm H | 260mm D
- Weight: 3.5Kg
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz @ +/- 3dB
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.05% THD @ 20Hz-
- Signal to Noise ratio: -88dB
- Analog Inputs: 1 stereo RCA
- Input Sensitivity: 0.15mV MC, up to 7.0mV MM
- Input Impedance: 470Ω MC or 47kΩ MM
- GAIN: 65dB MC & 45dB MM
- RCA Line output level: 2V RCA fixed
- Main Supply: 100V ▪ 115V ▪ 230V ▪ 50 or 60Hz (depending
- on market destination, not convertible)
- Power Supply: Ultra Linear
- Power Consumption: 20W max