Integrated Amplifier with Phono
Rotel A11 is a slimline Class A/B integrated amplifier with 40 Watts per channel and incorporates the high-end Wolfson WM8740 24 bit/192kHz DAC chip. There are five analogue inputs including phono input, four S/PDIF digital inputs, an Apple authorised USB input, wireless Bluetooth streaming and a front headphone output.
The Rotel A11 delivers your music with detail, dynamics, clarity and emotion as possible.
The control of the A11 can be through either its front panel buttons, via the included IR remote or an RT-12 using the Rotel Remote app for iPhone and iPad.
- 2 x 40 watt integrated amplifier. Class AB design, with toroidal transformer
- Inputs: 4 x line, 2 x optical, 2 x coaxial, 1 x MM phono, 1 x front USB (Apple certified)
- Outputs: Pre out, A + B speakers, headphone
- Includes USB dongle for streaming audio from Bluetooth device
- Wolfson WM8740 24-bit / 192kHz DAC
- File formats (USB input): AAC (m4a), WAV, MP3, WMA (up to 48K 16bit)
- File formats (optical/coaxial inputs): Real Audio, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WAV, AIFF, AU
- Rotel Link for system control via free Rotel Remote app (iOS devices)
- 12v trigger out x 2, 5-way binding posts, detachable AC cord
- Includes Remote Control
Dimensions: 430mm x 72mm x 342mm (WxHxD)