- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Whatmough Performance RCA Cable
The Whatmough Performance RCA Cable uses high purity oxygen free copper (OFC) in a balanced conductor configuration. The combination of foil and copper braid shielding used to eliminate Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference, are not in the signal path.
Whatmough Performance RCA Specification:
- Conductor: 132 strands of 0.10mm oxygen free copper
- Insulation: PE Polyethylene Dielectric
- RCA connector: Two piece construction Teflon insulated 24k Gold Plated