- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Whatmough Premium Sub Cable
The Whatmough Premium Sub Cable has the same configuration as the Reference cable, but it is thicker as it uses more copper cabling. This cable uses OCC copper which has only one metal crystal over its entire length so there are no “crystal boundaries” between crystals. If present, these boundaries would reflect part of the signal and introduce distortion as well as slowing the transfer rate.
Whatmough Premium Sub Cable Specifications:
- Conductor: 154 strands of 0.12mm 6n OCC copper
- Insulation: HPE Hard Polyethylene Dielectric
- RCA connector: Two piece construction Teflon insulated 24k Gold Plated